BEFORE YOU SEND US A MESSAGE:
- Please kindly read through HELP page which contains the answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about my patterns and also solves some technical problems like how to download your patterns: https://www.crochetarcade.co.uk/help/
- If you have a pattern qustion, please carefully re-read all the pattern notes throughout the pattern and information pages at the start of the pattern as all the required information you’ll need to complete the project are already there.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Please send us an email to:
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 16:00 (GMT time)
TO MAKE SURE YOU GET A RESPONSE:
- type email address correctly
- add this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to your white-list, contacts, or safe sender list to prevent my email from being marked as spam.
We’ll endeavour to reply to you within 2 working days (excluding weekends and UK’s public holidays). If your question is of an urgent nature, ie. you have a problem understanding the pattern and you are on a deadline to gift it to someone, please send a message via our Facebook page instead, starting with the word ‘URGENT’ at the beginning.
DIDN’T GET ANY RESPONSE?
If you sent an email but didn’t get a reply within 2 working days, please:
- check your spam folder as the reply message could be there,
- check other folders and tabs like the ‘promotions’ tab in Gmail,
- type my email address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) in your email’s search box and hit enter, this should bring up all emails sent to and from my email address,
- or re-send it again directly to email@example.com